Benefits professional with 20+ years of experience working in all aspects of the California Small and Large group marketplace. Adept in managing benefit technology, quoting systems, product training, and market analysis. Excellent verbal and written communication and have the technical knowledge to serve as a translator between system developers/coders and the end-users.
- Create and deliver training on carrier portfolios, quoting systems, and vendor platforms.
- Manage development and utilization of quoting systems.
- Provide market insight and competitor analysis for various initiatives, including mobile applications, sales tool development, and systems vendor vetting.
- Prepare customized market analysis on new and updated products, sales territories, and market segments.
- Maintain portfolio of 40+ carriers including documentation and information distribution to staff and clients.
- Portfolio design including needs and competitor analysis, carrier vetting, and product design.
- Developed and designed best-selling ancillary product for company for last 8 years.
- Created and delivered training on quote and enrollment systems.
- Built portfolio of reference materials needed for effective operations.
- Managed $8M agency book of business achieving a 93% retention rate.
- Provided concierge brokerage services including group rate marketing, plan implementation, pre and post-sale client packages and post-sale administration.
- Designed, implemented and maintained commission and customer relationship management database.
- Managed staff of account managers and administrative staff including hiring, scheduling, training, payroll and benefits.
- Benefits Technology
- Quote Systems
- Product Training
- Product Development
- Portfolio Management
- Sales & Market Analysis
- Undergraduate course work in Computer Information Science, Networking Technologies, Statistics, and General Education
NAHU PPACA Certification, NAHU Benefits Technology Certification, NAHU Self-Funding Certification
California Department of Insurance Life & Health Agent License #0C55832 – Inactive, Northern California Employers Benefits Council, California Health Underwriters Association
Boy Scouts of America – Eagle Scout, Adult Volunteer with the Boy Scouts of America, Competitive eSports Group Manager and Team Leader, Harley Owners Group Member